Sunday, December 18, 2005

The real war on Christmas!

A knife-wielding Santa Claus holds a bloody head outside the home of Mildred Castellanos and Joel Krupnik
"It's just something maybe to spice up a little bit the neighborhood, and I think, uh, we succeeded in the doing that," said Joel Krupnik. This is the pits," said Anja Grohs, who regularly walks her dogs in the neighborhood. Said Paul Deremer: "I can't believe I'm looking at something like this." I went to the police, I spoke with the desk clerk," Grohs said. "I explained to them, they said 'There's not a damn thing we can do." The police did stop by -- but just to get a look themselves. The house continues to draw curious stares -- and picture-takers. "I'm going to show them to a few people -- not my kids or my grandaughters," Deremer said. Some people actually threatened to rip the whole thing down. But then they thought twice. After all, that wouldn't really be in the Christmas spirit
. Where's Bill O'Reilly when you need him?
$Loading... = the National Debt


On August 15, 1935, Wiley Post, the first pilot to fly solo around the world, and American humorist Will Rogers were killed when Post's plane crashed on takeoff from a lagoon near Point Barrow, in Alaska.


WANTED

WANTED
Dead or Alive