Thursday, October 27, 2005

CAN I PRODUCE ONE OF THE COMMERCIALS?

You tricked me on that question Richard, you son-of-a-bitch!! So Republicans are all excited about the possibilty of Condi Rice being the next Republican nominee for president, huh? I have already sent an email to Howard Dean requesting the opportunity to do a campaign TV commercial for Democrats and it goes something like this; (Starts with scene of both planes flying into the WTC's with a strong voice which say's something like), Can we as a nation afford to have some one as out of touch as Condoleeza Rice as our president? And then I'd show the tape of the following exchange between Richard Ben-Veniste and Rice at the 9/11 Commission's hearings. BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB? RICE: You said, did it not warn of attacks. It did not warn of attacks inside the United States. It was historical information based on old reporting. There was no new threat information. And it did not, in fact, warn of any coming attacks inside the United States. BEN-VENISTE: I asked you what the title was. RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." Now, the... BEN-VENISTE: Thank you. 'CONDI FOR PRESIDENT' Cultivated Rice by Michelle Cottle Post date 10.25.05 | Issue date 10.31.05 "Crystal Dueker vividly recalls the moment she was bitten by the Condi bug. "I was at the Republican convention in New York, where I was one of the alternates," the 50-year-old office manager recounts in her made-to-charm North Dakota accent. "We were probably a hundred feet away from Father Bush's box, where Barbara and the daughters were sitting. And, when I saw Condoleezza Rice walk in and exchange pleasantries and start hugging everybody, I thought, 'Oh my gosh, I think I'm looking at the next president of the United States.'"... If Condoleeza Rice is the best Republicans have for 2008, I say 'Bring it on'! I sort of think those eyes fit her personality, don't you?
$Loading... = the National Debt


On August 15, 1935, Wiley Post, the first pilot to fly solo around the world, and American humorist Will Rogers were killed when Post's plane crashed on takeoff from a lagoon near Point Barrow, in Alaska.


WANTED

WANTED
Dead or Alive