Friday, November 04, 2005

Great Year, huh? ....Bush 'reached out' all right...

'Think Progress' came up with a long list of events that occurred during Bush's first year after his reelection. After reading the list you sort of wonder what the 35% who still have a 'favorable' rating for this guy are thinking. Or maybe that's it, they're not... And of course, Dick Cheney is at 19%, which is probably about 3 points higher than the BTK killer. The 'list' is definitely one for the 'archives'. "So today I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent: To make this nation stronger and better I will need your support, and I will work to earn it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. A new term is a new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation". - George W. Bush on 11/3/04
$Loading... = the National Debt


On August 15, 1935, Wiley Post, the first pilot to fly solo around the world, and American humorist Will Rogers were killed when Post's plane crashed on takeoff from a lagoon near Point Barrow, in Alaska.


WANTED

WANTED
Dead or Alive