Thursday, December 08, 2005

Howard Dean stole Dubya's line...

NBC, "The Today Show", 8/30/04 MATT LAUER: You said to me a second ago, one of the things you'll lay out in your vision for the next four years is how to go about winning the war on terror. That phrase strikes me a little bit. Do you really think we can win this war of ter--on terror? For example, in the next four years? PRESIDENT BUSH: I have never said we can win it in four years. MATT LAUER: No, I'm just saying, can we win it? Do you say that? PRESIDENT BUSH: I don't--I don't think we can win it. Next.
$Loading... = the National Debt


On August 15, 1935, Wiley Post, the first pilot to fly solo around the world, and American humorist Will Rogers were killed when Post's plane crashed on takeoff from a lagoon near Point Barrow, in Alaska.


WANTED

WANTED
Dead or Alive