Sunday, March 19, 2006

I guess we get a pass on the "Nazi" anaolgy

Oh my GOD! Donald Rumsfeld made a comparison to the Nazis!! I thought that was taboo? I know it is whenever a Democrat does it! I guess that opens everyone up to at least one Nazi analogy. One freebie. So, mine is. I think going IN to Iraq is more like Nazi Germany than leaving Iraq. And, guess what? Most of the world agrees with me and not Rumsfeld.
Rumsfeld: leaving Iraq like giving Nazis Germany WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Leaving Iraq now would be like handing postwar Germany back to the Nazis, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said in a column published on Sunday, the third anniversary of the start of the Iraq war. "Turning our backs on postwar Iraq today would be the modern equivalent of handing postwar Germany back to the Nazis," he wrote in an essay in The Washington Post.
On a side note; Here's another quote from that article from the great man of wisdom, Herr Secretary Rumsfeld, "The terrorists seem to recognize that they are losing in Iraq. I believe that history will show that to be the case". Remember what that fool said originally about Iraq? "It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months". Rumsfeld is an incompetent idiot!
$Loading... = the National Debt


On August 15, 1935, Wiley Post, the first pilot to fly solo around the world, and American humorist Will Rogers were killed when Post's plane crashed on takeoff from a lagoon near Point Barrow, in Alaska.


WANTED

WANTED
Dead or Alive