Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I've made my decision

"Senator Russ Feingold is an embarrassment to the US Senate, which makes him an authentic hero of the Republic. The Wisconsin senator gets up and says out loud what half of the country is thinking and talks about every day. This President broke the law and lied about it; he trashed the Constitution and hides himself in the flag. Feingold asks: Shouldn't the Senate say something about this, at least express our disapproval? He introduces a resolution of censure and calls for debate. Well, that tore it in the august chamber of lawmakers. Democrats scurried away like scared rats. And Republicans chortled at the thought. You want to censure our warrior President, the guy who defends us every day against terrorist attacks? Let's have a vote right now, the Republican leader demanded. Yuk, yuk".
I've been thinking lately of how it's such a waste of time and energy to talk and strategize about the 2008 presidential race since it's a few months shy of being three years away. But I've made up my mind now as to who I will vote for and who I won't vote for; As it stands now I'll vote for Russ Feingold and I WON'T vote for any senator that does not join Feingold in his call for the censure on Bush. If you're a Democrat senator and you don't have the guts or the integrity to vote for censure when it's so obvious that Bush broke the law in his illegal wire-tapping of American citizens, than you certainly don't deserve my vote. If Russ Feingold decides to run for president, I'll state right now, almost three years early, that he'll get my vote!
$Loading... = the National Debt


On August 15, 1935, Wiley Post, the first pilot to fly solo around the world, and American humorist Will Rogers were killed when Post's plane crashed on takeoff from a lagoon near Point Barrow, in Alaska.


WANTED

WANTED
Dead or Alive